It's been a while.

... And a bit.
Greetings, readers! Thank you for taking the time out to visit my page, even though I seemed to have neglected it for (a few) years. 
It was time I gave it a good polish and changed the name to something more fitting.
Yes, I am currently on what folks call a 'Graduate gap year' - trying to find my bearings in the post-Graduate complex adult world. If you thought studying an Arts degree was difficult, try finding a job in this post-Brexit Tory apocalyptic Trump infested world. (And it's only the first post...)

I aim to cover a range of topics in my next blog posts, so I'll try not to keep this particular one too long. I will try to post every week (God willing) on a Sunday. I have some cool posts planned - from recipes, latest travel posts, make-up, YouTube videos and general advice (mostly aimed at myself). 
I have kept my old posts, though majority of them were written quite poorly as I was still in college. Yes, it's been that long! Hopefully I'll stick around longer this time around. 

Comments

Popular Posts